Explanation of Rebuilt Title
Hello Jeepers! I just wanted to share with you what PRIOR SALVAGE means. I have been in the car business for over 30 years and in the last 5 we have found that the Jeep Wrangler market, used-wise is not being met. That is why alot of times you will find Jeeps above NADA retail. Well I just can't justify that 100% of the time so I wanted to find a way to bring reasonably priced Jeeps to the market place. We took a chance and purchased a few from a vendor out west....They were a hit immediately!
Most of the time, we were able to price them anywhere from $2,000 to $5,000 below NADA and even further from the market price you see out there! We have retailed in the last 17 years over 500 Jeeps we have purchased and rebuilt and cannot get enough of them. When we say "Prior Salvage" it means they were on a Rebuilt Title at one time, when they are on a Rebuilt Title you can NOT license them, insure them or drive them on the roads.
Since I am what is called an "Iowa Recycler" I am able to purchase and recon these units, then have them inspeced by the police and get a negotiable title "PRIOR SALVAGE" that will allow them to be driven, insured and licensed for road use. Does not slow me down from buying or retailing them at all!
REASONS NOT TO PURCHASE PRIOR Rebuilt Title:
- I tell a customer if you are uncomfortable and don't understand the prior rebuilt title part...DO NOT BUY IT.......You will never be happy.
- If you plan on trading on a new car in the next year or 2.....DON'T BUY IT.
- If you don't see the value of the unit...DON'T BUY IT.
- You understand the PRIOR REBUILT TITLE.......BUY IT.
- You do NOT plan on trading the unit in the next year or 2 on a new unit....BUY IT.
- AFTER DOING YOUR RESEARCH, YOU CAN SEE THE VALUE AND THE QUALITY OF WORK THAT WE DO ON OUR JEEPS......BUY--BEAT IT-ENJOY THE LIVING HECK OUT OF IT AND TRADE IT BACK TO US WHEN YOU ARE DONE!
Sorry for being long winded! I have been told I tend to tell people what they need to know, not what they want to hear... Hope this helps Jeepers!....FYI We do carry prior salvage and NON prior salvage units together..... Have a great American day! Regards JB